Daydreamer - Notorious Big Crown Weekender Tee
Shipping in the continental US
We offer free ground shipping on all orders over $75.
For all other orders, the following flat rate shipping schedule will apply:
Second Day: $28
Next Day: $38
Because many of our items are limited quantities, we may occasionally sell out of an item. If this happens, we will notify you via email. Your order may be shipped in more than one package.
Orders placed after 12pm (Monday- Friday) will be processed the following business day.
In store pick up: Customer will be advised via email when items are ready for pickup. This may take up to 3 business days if items are coming from different locations.
Standard Overnight shipping is not available for orders placed after 12pm EST (Monday- Friday) or for orders placed on Saturday and Sunday.
* Full return or exchange will be issued for full priced merchandise returned within 14 days of the customer’s receipt of goods. All items must be in the original packaging and must not have been worn, washed, used, or altered in any way. All original tags must be attached.
* Sale items are a final sale and cannot be returned. Intimates are not eligible for return or exchange.
* Return Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please be sure to use an insured carrier (ex. FedEx, UPS). 310 Rosemont is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
* Once we receive the returned item, please allow up to 72 hours to process and credit your account.
* Online orders may be returned in store.
* If you have any questions or concerns regarding your return, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Include a copy of your receipt with your return.
Please send returns to the following address:
310 Rosemont - Returns
312 Market Street
Roanoke, VA 24011
Purchases made in-store
* 310 Rosemont accepts returns for store credit within 10 days of your purchase date. Merchandise must me unworn with tags attached accompanied by the original receipt. No Refunds. Store Credit only. All sale items are a final sale.
- Shall we give you a run down on the crown jewels? The notorious crown worn by - ahem, super fitting - Notorious B.I.G. that gained immense popularity from a single portrait was made of plastic and originally bought for six bucks. Kind of a let down? Not really - signed by B.I.G. and adorned with plastic gemstones, this crown was auctioned off in 2020 for $594,750. Fancy that! Paying tribute to this last photoshoot of B.I.G. just three days before his death, we leave you with our coveted Crown Weekend Tee.